Tripp has now knocked down the doorway to this opening. This is the outside of the house and you are looking into the old toilet/shower room which will become my walk-in closet. This doorway will be the entrance from the new addition master bath into my closet. I hope that makes sense.
This is just another angle of the same doorway. We're leaving the window in the new closet because I like the natural light. But is it weird to have this huge window in a closet? I wonder if it will just be blocked with storage tubs or a dresser...
This is yet another angle from the same doorway. But you can see that Tripp patched up the old doorway that led into our master (the wall that the ladder is leaning on). Below is a picture of the closed up doorway from the other side.
3 comments:
Just popping in from SITS to say hi!!!
Happy Sunday :)
How exciting to be making progress, Amy! I bet your bathroom is going to be awesome when it's done. I have a fairly large window in my closet, too. It's actually covered by blinds and my clothes hang up over it...The natural light would be nice though!
Looking good. Every remodel takes at leas twice as long and costs twice as much! :-) At least that's what they say.
I'm all about the natural light. I thik if you can keep it from being blocked you're going to love it!
Post a Comment