The pictures below are just of the rebar. I know, contain your excitement, people!
Ooh, aah! It's not much, but Tripp is doing it single handedly! Well, he's really using both his hands, but you know what I mean. Okay, I'm a dork. Time for bed. But first, just to make this post a little more colorful, here are some pictures for your viewing enjoyment. I was just perusing some of my older photos and found this picture of Ryan and our Chia Pet cat that my Gram had given him for Christmas in 2005. Yes, the thing actually grew! Ryan really liked it, can you tell? And how cute was he at 3 years old?
Here are 2 of my guys. Ryan and Tripp are watching TV on the floor.
Then Casey joined them! Aren't they cute?
4 comments:
Miss you!
Wow, Amy. Tripp is so talented. Love how the boys are "helping" out Tripp in one of the photos. Bet they want to be just like him. Very cool - So how many pages did you complete last Friday?
What a great handyman, you have there! Isn't it great that our husbands can do major home remodels.
I am so impressed by Tripp's handyman skills. What a blessing! Yes, I am loving all the meals already provided by our church family. Being a pastor's wife has its advantages at times too. It seems like we get meals triple the amount the normal attender gets. I guess everyone wants to see what a PK looks like. :-0
Post a Comment