There is an awesome giveaway that I just learned of. Just thought I'd share it with you all. It's a bunch of stuff to help get you organized and boy do I need to get organized! So I decided to post about it to help me get more entries. Go check it out here.
Hope you're all having a great weekend! I just Jazzercised my little (big?) patooty off. I only have one more month of Jazzercise then no more, due to family budget cuts :-) My poor husband (who has affectionately named himself "RePete the Plumber") is back at it, trying to appease the city building inspectors.
Now, I have a date with our laundry. It's been a while since laundry and I have had a date -- at least a week. I wish my husband and I could date as often as laundry and I. Wouldn't that be great? I'm off to sort the whites from the darks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment