Disneyland - December 2011

Disneyland - December 2011

Monday, January 12, 2009

Not Me Monday!


http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r208/jennisajoy/BLOG%20DESIGN/ONCEUPONABLOG/NotMeMonday.jpg" <>>


So I've never been very good at these "Not Me Monday" things, but I've been thinking of all the things I most certainly did not do this week and this is what I've come up. But remember, no matter what anyone tells you, I did not do the following:


I did not rip a tag off the side of my new cute shirt because it was scratching my waist (why do they put tags there anyway??) and then create a gaping hole but not change said shirt because I was already dressed and even accessorised and felt too cute to change nor did I have time to change. I did not just safety pin it and walk out the door hoping it wasn't noticeable.

I did not earn a $30 gift card at Safeway for having a new prescription filled at their pharmacy and then proceed to spend it on my Starbuck's adiction rather than put it towards groceries. That would be selfish and careless and definitely not in keeping with our new plan for "financial peace" with Dave Ramsey. I would NOT do that!

I did not laugh and encourage Casey when he was irritating Ryan. That is not good parenting! Who cares that his older brother is always irritating him and doing things just to get a reaction out of him. I should not encourage that behavior.


I most certainly did not have just a bowl of oatmeal and coffee for breakfast and not eat again until 5pm. At which point I was not so incredibly hungry that I ate a quarter pound of deli meat straight from the package before fixing dinner. I am WAY healthier than that. I know better.


Well, that's all I can think of that I DID NOT do this past week! What didn't you do? Try your hand a "not me" or two. It's kinda fun once you get going! And check out these other "not me's" while you're at it! My Charming Kids (who I believe is the inventor of this wondrous account of things not done) and 2 of my real life friends: Boo Mama, Therapeutic Ramblings

7 comments:

Wayne said...

Great not me monday I thought it was funny that you ate all the donner meat

AP Mommy said...

I love the $30 and spent it on Starbucks that's totally me. Kudos! :) I also totally would have done the sweater thing.

Happy Tuesday!

The Blonde Duck said...

Just a fellow SITSta stopping in to say hi!

Gardner Momma said...

Found you on MckMama.... great Not Me's! $30 at Safeway wouldn't have bought much, anyway - right? Perfect justification.

AndreaLeigh said...

I think Starbucks is a great use for your safeway card! haha! I would have done that too.

stopping by from sits to show some love, andrea

Dee said...

I did not buy a $900.00 Christmas tree and ornaments for $90.00 and set it up after I took down my other decorations in the middle of January!

Meredith said...

just left you something... come see