The inspector did not pass the plumbing. He passed 2 of 4 things, but what he didn't pass is going to take all day to fix. Apparently, Tripp is supposed to use a different kind of copper for the pipes. The first inspector didn't tell him that. What a bummer this permit stuff is!!
On another note, I saved 68% off my bill at Safeway today! I had just $20.46 on a gift card so I went with my coupons and my ad and kept track of my total. Here's what I got for $20.22:
2 boxes of wheat thins
2 boxes of triscuits
1/2 gal. milk (not on sale, but needed it!)
4 pkgs. jhnsnville brats (not healthy in the least, but just $1.50 each!)
3 lbs. bnls/sknls chicken
2 lbs. red grapes
1 pkg. salad (for a meal I'm bringing a family tonight)
I had to fore go the CPK frozen pizza I had. Though on sale from $7 to just $3.99, I didn't have enough for it. Oh well.
I'm so glad that Sunday is the start of a new month and a fresh grocery budget! If you live in AZ and want to know some good deals in our area, visit my real life friend, Becca here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment