Disneyland - December 2011

Disneyland - December 2011

Friday, January 9, 2009

The remodel continues...

Tripp knocked down the wall along side our driveway in order to dig the footers (I pretend to know what "footers" are because I feel cool). Below are some pictures of what he's done over the last 2 days. Poor guy, his body hurts now after knocking down a cinderblock wall and heaving the broken pieces of concrete into the trailer AND from having to dig these 2 or 3' deep footers.


The window with the maroon awning is our master bedroom window. We used to have a lovely view out our window to the cement side yard and ugly storage shed. The window will come out and go where the current vanity mirror is (see here).

In this picture, Tripp is saying to me, "you know that's annoying, right?" I said, "What? Taking your picture?" He said, "Yeah! What if I came in and took pictures of you cooking dinner?" I said, "I'd love it! Especially if you posted the pictures then blogged about how your wonderful wife takes such good care of her family!". He had no comment.


This is one of Tripp's "hammer holders" or "junior apprentice". Casey wants to be just like Daddy.

5 comments:

Dee said...

Seriously, I woud love to have you come.

Hop on a plane and get here girl!

Dee said...

Oh and I promise I won't have you shave my head.

Hugs.

Meredith said...

Thank you for the chuckle... can you even imagine Tripp taking your picture cooking AND blogging about it??

Lee Ann said...

Wow! He's movin' right along! I love remodel pictures. Keep them coming. Tell Trip we all love them!

Eryn said...

holy moly...that guy never stops, does he? If he's not remodeling there, he is here.

Looks like you guys are nice and cozy in AZ...

Eryn