When your potty training toddler poops on the carpet and at first glance you blame the dog because of the size and volume. But when you see that there is poop on the top of her foot (and her brother's flip flop that she's wearing), you realize that the poop does in fact belong to your potty training toddler.
Oh, but there's more. While cleaning up your potty training toddler, your dog inspects the mess on the carpet and despite your shouts at the dog to "LEAVE IT!", the dog still manages to lick up a piece of the poop that is on the floor. You put the dog outside, dry heaving all the while, until you can get the mess cleaned up.
Once said toddler and the mess on the carpet is cleaned up, you sit down at the computer because this is perfect blog fodder, but neglect to put a diaper back on aforementioned cleaned up toddler because under the pile of poop was a substantial puddle of pee. So she must be flushed out right? Nope. While sitting at the computer, your naked potting training toddler comes in the office to tell you, "make mess". You ask her to show you where she made the mess and she leads you to another puddle on the floor. *Sigh* A well seasoned mother of 3 should know better than to leave a potty training toddler unattended. C'est la vie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Now is this your Not Me Monday post? hehehe
Wow, maybe I'm glad Hunter refuses to be pottie trained! Ug, although, I truly want to get diapers off of the expense list!
Ew...not Emily but the dog licking the poop. It did make for a good blog post though! I've been behind on your blog because I realize that you're no longer in my feeder. I have to try and fix that.
Dis.Gus.Ting!!!! Seriously!
ok, GROSS. not a good thing for a preggo mommy with a weak stomach to be reading...though I suppose "what's grosser than gross?" was fair warning!
okay...I seriously have tears in my eyes right now, because I was laughing so hard! There is so much that I have to look forward to!
I think having kids is like "lord of the flies" sometimes (no pun intended...well, maybe)...they are always surprising us!
Post a Comment