and a book.
A little slice of heaven, if you ask me.
Hey, just stopping by to say Hi!!And thank you for the box of yummy smelly stuff! I was gone to Seattle for 11 days and it came while I was gone but my husband never mentioned it!Thank you so much!Your bathtub looks so relaxing and you deserve it!
Nice! You definitely look relaxed! =D
ooh, fun! hope you enjoyed it!
is that the house wine??
A bubble bath well deserved. good thing your blog is private now!:0)
Looks fabulous! I can't wait. My tub is in......but filled with dirt and surrounded by 2x4 studs. Someday.....Looking forward to more pictures!
AAAAHHHH...you look so relaxed. I'm with Trish...you deserve it! Enjoy.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hey, just stopping by to say Hi!!
And thank you for the box of yummy smelly stuff! I was gone to Seattle for 11 days and it came while I was gone but my husband never mentioned it!
Thank you so much!
Your bathtub looks so relaxing and you deserve it!
Nice! You definitely look relaxed! =D
ooh, fun! hope you enjoyed it!
is that the house wine??
A bubble bath well deserved. good thing your blog is private now!
:0)
Looks fabulous! I can't wait. My tub is in......but filled with dirt and surrounded by 2x4 studs. Someday.....
Looking forward to more pictures!
AAAAHHHH...you look so relaxed. I'm with Trish...you deserve it! Enjoy.
Post a Comment