sweet pics! I tried to take a closer look at Tripp's stash... I can't see one. Did he give up on his dream?
I love it.Your boys have the sweetest smiles - so glad they have each other.
So cute!Does she stink? :-) Seriously though....is she a smelly dog?
Awww, so sweet! She's adorable!
I would say so! That is awesome!
I love the first picture...so sweet. I'm glad she's giving Tripp some love.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
sweet pics! I tried to take a closer look at Tripp's stash... I can't see one. Did he give up on his dream?
I love it.
Your boys have the sweetest smiles - so glad they have each other.
So cute!
Does she stink? :-) Seriously though....is she a smelly dog?
Awww, so sweet! She's adorable!
I would say so! That is awesome!
I love the first picture...so sweet. I'm glad she's giving Tripp some love.
Post a Comment