It's getting close to being done.
There is a light at the end of the tunnel.
I've decided to not post anymore pictures until the bathroom remodel is complete. Well, until the inside is complete. All that is left to do is to install the base trim and door trim, set the toilet, connect the sinks (faucets are already installed), install closet aparatus in walk-in closet and linen closet and have new carpet installed in our bedroom and the walk-in closet.
I've also decided to leave the vanity cabinets alone for now. I'm too scared to attempt anything with them, for fear of ruining them. So maybe someday, my amazingly crafty friend Beckie, will come visit me and then we can tackle it.
That's all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm excited for you that it is almost finish. Won't that be nice?!?!
If I am ever out that way you betcha.
Post a Comment