Disneyland - December 2011

Disneyland - December 2011

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

9 Years

Nine years ago, today, I married the man of my dreams.


We alternate years as to who plans our anniversary date. I do the odd years and he does the even years. We have reservations at Armitage Wine Lounge this evening. I can't wait! I've never been to a sophisticated "wine lounge" before! We usually just frequent places like Sweet Tomatoes and anywhere that kids eat free. Classy.

Happy Anniversary, Love of my life.

7 comments:

Meredith said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Love you guys!

Kelli said...

Have a great time. 9 wonderful years...that's awesome. Love the pictures, thanks for sharing.

The Bentley's said...

I totally remember that day almost like it was yesterday! I can't believe it's been 9 years!

We also switch off years on who's responsible for the anniversary plans. I get the odd years also and Nathan gets the even! We love doing it this way, since it takes the pressure off of just one person!

Although, our 5 year anniversary is just a week and a half away, and I'm bummed, because we aren't going to be able to do much. I need to think of something at least moderately exciting.

Audrey said...

Happy anniversary! You were a beautiful bride!

Dee said...

Happy Anniversary! Almost a decade with that man! :0)

wenderful said...

Happy Anniversary!
What town in the bay area are you from? We lived in Danville for 10 years.
Thanks for stopping by and helping me celebrate my sits day today! I had ginormous fun.

Trish said...

Happy Anniversary!