I'm really disappointed in my camera. It sucks at taking long distance photos. If I used my flash, the pictures turned out too dark (oddly enough). But if I didn't, they were blurry. I need to take a class in photography and get a fancier camera, I think. Anyway, here is the best I could do:
Here he is walking to the risers with his class
Waving to us!
Ryan held the 'I' when the class sang "The B-I-B-L-E" song
This song was about different animals and the kids were making cute motions to go with the animal they were singing about.
How crazy to think about the year Ryan will graduate?!
Had to get in a family photo. This was the last picture we got. My camera battery literally died as the 2nd family photo was about to be snapped. It would've been a good picture if Little Miss was looking!!
____________________________________
Meanwhile, Tripp has been busy in our bathroom!
He and his buddy David set the shower panels yesterday.
I was hoping that one of these pictures would've done my green walls justice, but they don't. The one with the cabinets is the closest to how it really looks, but, still you can't tell how bright it is. Thankfully, my neighbor says he can get us free paint samples from a local paint store that has fantastic paint! So I'm going to go down there and figure out what samples to try and let him know. He can also get us the paint for $12 a gallon! Wish I'd thought to ask him before we started...
Speaking of painting, I'd like to paint those cabinets. I'm not a fan of honey oak color cabinets. There's nothing wrong with them, I would just like a more updated look for them. However, given my track record with choosing paint, thus far, I'm a terrified to choose a color for them! It's not like on the walls where you can just keep repainting. I've got to get this right. Any suggestions??
4 comments:
Ryan looks adorable. I love the picture of him waving to you. I need a better camera too, I'm waiting for the budget to agree! Love how the bathrooms is coming along. I actually like the cabinets how they are...are you going for like a creamy white color?
I would wait on painting the cabinets....until everything is finished. It's just such a HUGE job to sand and paint. That's just my thoughts though. I do love them when it's done!
Ryan's ceremony looked so cute! We never really did anything like that at the public school. It would have been so much fun to have a program, though!
As for painting the cabinets, it is a big job, I would also wait. I actually like how the cabinets look now. Could you just replace the hardware? If you do want to paint, though, Beckie Farrant did a great job on her kitchen cabinets. You could get some ideas on her blog. Good luck!
I'm curious to see what paint color you pick for the bathroom, this time. I know the feeling...our guest bath has what I call "post-it note" yellow on the walls (totally thought it was going to be more muted) and once I got everything put up on the walls, it looked much better.
Class of 2021, how cute is that! My Crystal girl is graduating in less than a month. When she was little, I would laugh at her class number, thinking it was forever, and wow, it's already hear.
Not sure of your color schemes but I didn't think your bathroom color was bad. Painting cabinets, oooooh, I'm not that gustsie!
Post a Comment