Disneyland - December 2011

Disneyland - December 2011

Friday, May 22, 2009

My Boys Are Gone...

My dad and step-mom took the boys to San Diego. My step-mom (Grandma) flew to Phoenix to pick them up and my dad (Grandpa) will pick them all up in San Diego. They are staying at a fun hotel that they can see Sea World from! Tomorrow they will spend the day at Sea World.

We met Grandma at the airport and had lunch there at Chili's.



After we ate, we headed to the gate.


And said good-bye

I teared up a little as I watched them walk to through security. Tripp laughed at me. Then he and I headed to the parking lot with just one child. It was a pretty quiet ride. Emily kept saying, "Dee-dee go?" and holding her hands out (translation: "where did Casey go?"). They sit by each other in the van, so she wondered where he went.

Emily will be spoiled with lots of attention this weekend! In fact, we may work on potty training as she's begun to show interest. I even bought her a pink potty chair. Here she is trying it out:



And one more video just for fun. Emily likes to line up her babies and she talks to them, it's super cute! Turn up your volume a bit, she starts talking right away:




8 comments:

Audrey said...

Emily's so cute!

What fun for your boys to go on a trip like that! I hope they have a great time!

The Barrett Family said...

I love those cute dimples on your boys. What precious faces ... growing up so fast!

So fun to get some one on one time with your girl.

Emily cracks me up ... I love that she is trained to say, "cheese", every time she catches you pointing a camera at her, I love her cute little toddler run/waddle, and I love the way she gets each baby one by one and places them (none to gently) on the table. What a good little mama in training (and what a good thing those babies can't break!) ha!

Kelli said...

How nice for them to take the boys to San Diego. The Sea World there is amazing and I'm sure the boys will have a blast. Enjoy your time with Emily, she is so adorable...well, all of your kids are. Have a great weekend.

Dee said...

Awesome Grandparents. What a great support to you and memory making for the kiddos.

Trish said...

Lucky boys! They are certainly adorable and look so excited.

Have fun with sweet Emily! I always love it when I get the chance to have just one of the kids on their own!

Julie D. said...

how fun for your boys. miss emily is so stinkin cute. makes me excited for when kate is toddling around.

Brooke Zimmermann said...

Your so brave! I bet they'll have fun and it is so nice to get to spoil one child at a time. Emily will love it!I miss you too! I'm trying to get all my stuff done preperation its fun and tiring! I will let you know when the baby comes! My mom's doing a shower after she's born I will get you the date as soon as we know! I'm planning on doing WIW next year and we need to meet up and sit together!

Brooke Zimmermann said...

Your so brave! I bet they'll have fun and it is so nice to get to spoil one child at a time. Emily will love it!I miss you too! I'm trying to get all my stuff done preperation its fun and tiring! I will let you know when the baby comes! My mom's doing a shower after she's born I will get you the date as soon as we know! I'm planning on doing WIW next year and we need to meet up and sit together!