Disneyland - December 2011

Disneyland - December 2011

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New Background

It was time for a change. I wanted a brighter background. I was also getting tired of that picture. This new family picture isn't as good, but it's new, so it works for now. The picture was taken on Easter when we visited Tripp at the fire station. It's hard to get good family pictures when kids are little!!

6 comments:

Meredith said...

Looks fantastic!!

Kelli said...

You guys are just too sweet! I could've used your pool this past weekend because we got up to almost 90! That's major for Ohio in April.

The Frosts said...

Fun! You'll have to show me how to put your picture in the header...if we EVER get together...I'm SO not blog savvy :).

Audrey said...

Cute new page and I think the family pic is beautiful!

And as for your Q about baby number 2, yes, we're hoping for some good news soon :)

Megan said...

What a great picture and fun background! =D

Kelli said...

Hello new friend. I left you an award because I have enjoyed getting to know you through the blog world and love your blog. Have a great weekend!