I got up before anyone else did this morning and enjoyed my coffee while looking out at our yard. Here is what I saw:
Then Ryan got up and he was excited that it was raining too!
Thank you for the rain, Lord! I love how it washes everything clean. It's such a great reminder of the joyous celebration of Easter. You died and rose so that we could be washed clean of our sin and experience abundant life with You, not only here on earth but in Heaven too.
"I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." John 10:10
1 comment:
Hey! I am sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. Things have been crazy. :) I am feeling great, how are you all!?!? We are at 28 weeks and counting, it has gone by so fast. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!
Much love,
Krista
Post a Comment