I'm a little late getting these posted but here are our Easter pictures. The first ones are actually from Saturday when went to church (Tripp had to work Sunday). Don't they look sweet? All coordinating! It was just starting to sprinkle as we left for church. By the time we got there, it was POURING! We all had hooded jackets, but we got soaked none the less.
On Sunday afternoon we had lunch at the fire station and then the kids did an egg hunt.

Emily wasn't too impressed by her basket, as you can tell by the look on her face.
Emily wasn't too impressed by her basket, as you can tell by the look on her face.
But once she figured out what the purpose of the basket was, she was all into it!
3 comments:
They are so adorable!
Dang, I can't hide.......
Okay, so you caught me sneaking around here. I have been working ongetting caught up on my blog reading, but I've been to lazy to sign in, so here I am, signing in just for you.
Your kids are seriously so adoreable!
oh my word, your kids are cute!
Post a Comment