Saturday, April 25, 2009
Stinker or Sweet Heart?
So, you know how kids drop their utensils on the floor and you think it's just because they are clumsy? Well, this little girl likes to do it on purpose, then grin at me with a mischeivious look on her face after I chastise her for it. So I pick up the fork for her, hand it back to her and not 2.8 seconds later, she throws it on the floor again. Then looks at me with the same mischeivious smile. So this time she gets her little smacked. I go back to doing the dishes and she then proceeds to turn her bowl of eggs upside down on her tray. I guess she was done, or at least, I decided she was done. But I can't stay irritated long, just look at my little diva!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh she is just so cute! But even the cute ones can make you mad :-)
oh my goodness, she is so cute. seriously, cute.
The cute ones get away with so much. She's adorable!
heehee She is so cute!
Post a Comment