Today was Ryan's last soccer game. He has been so funny about soccer! This is the first competetive sport he's ever played. He seems to have enjoyed it. He likes going to practice and he likes going to games and he likes wearing his uniform. But his enthusiasm during games is underwhelming. He's the kid out there who's mindlessly swinging his arms around, staring at the sky. He'll follow the clump of kids huddled around the ball, but rarely gets in to give it a good kick. So even though I wasn't feeling completely up to par this morning, I had to go see his last game. They even got cute little trophies!


Here comes Ryan through the tunnel of parents after the game. I think the kids enjoy this more than the game!
Here he is with his coach and his "bobble head" soccer trophy. I've never seen a trophy like that, but it's pretty cool!
The last few games, we've brought Casey's trike and it's given him something to do. He gets a little bored, otherwise.
Ryan says he'd like to try baseball next. So we'll see how that goes...
1 comment:
Lovin that trophy. Too cute!
Send me some sunshine, would ya!
Post a Comment