Casey told me a story that I liken to a concept created by Jerry Seinfeld. It's a story about nothing. He picked up my Webster's dictionary (notice it is upside down) and began to tell me a "story". It makes no sense, I can't even come up with a storyline. Granted, he is only 3 and a half. I give him an 'A' for effort!
Anyone have any good titles for this story?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is seriously adorable, and I love their halloween costumes below! So cute...you are right, my favorite picture is where Emily is a bug "smashed" on the windshield! :-)
I have actually used the hair-rubber-band trick a couple of times...and yes, it does help. I think that is what I will continue doing for now. Anything that saves money and keeps me from having to buy anything is good! :-)
What a honey!
oh my goodness...what a sweet story teller! tough to come up with a title that does that story justice!
Post a Comment