Disneyland - December 2011

Disneyland - December 2011

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Inevitable post of kids my kids in their costumes


You knew it was coming. It took a few days though, because I already posted the pictures on Facebook. So this may be a repeat for a few of you.


Emily was a "love bug" (a little nickname I adopted for her from my mom)

Casey was a dragon - the cutest darn dragon I've ever seen!

Ryan is a very handsome airline pilot.


Unfortunately, Tripp had to work. So I started out the evening by taking the kids trick-or-treating in the neighborhood of the grandma of a friend of mine. There was a HUGE heard of us migrating down the streets of this neighborhood. And it was really warm out this evening. Casey didn't leave his dragon hood on very long and it didn't take long before Ryan as dripping with sweat. Casey complained of being tired and thirsty. I'm pretty sure we won't go trick-or-treating next year. I'd like to go the Harvest Festival route. I think it'd be more fun and definitely safer for the kids and less worrisome for me. No worries of scary costumes to scare my babies and no yucky decorations to expose them to. I know I can't shelter them forever, but I also don't need to give them reasons to have nightmares at their young ages. But I let Emily out of the stroller a couple times just to show off her sweet costume. Here she is trick-or-treating!


After the kids filled their buckets, we made a stop at Nan & Papa's then headed off to visit Tripp at the fire station.

The boys have been to a fire station several dozen times in the past year and a half, yet to them, it never gets old. They are always excited to see the fire truck and get up in it and play.


This next picture of Emily was Tripp holding her up so she was "a bug on a windshield"!

I LOVE this next picture, it makes me laugh every time I look at it!

SPLAT!!

3 comments:

Trish said...

I dream of a warm halloween!!

and your bug is sooo cute, even splattered on the windshield of a fire truck.

I'm glad you linked me, to me it means that you have forgiven me for that sunday a few years ago when I lost Ryan from the preschool Sunday school class!! ;-)

May I link you?

Julie D. said...

love the splat bug picture!

Audrey said...

yes, you can definitely link me...may i link you? (once i figure out how...;))

you definitely have an adorable dragon! and i love the pic of emily the love bug "splat," too cute!