I think I'll turn the tables and hold onto these babies so I can slap them on when the kids are whining. See how like it!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
I can't hear you!
Tripp has a pair of ear muff things that he wears when working with noisy tools to protect his hearing. Casey, in particular, loves to play with these.

Tonight I was laughably frustrated with him because I was asking him to do something, but he couldn't hear me with those darn things on! Tripp found this amusing, for some reason. I have a hard enough time getting Casey to follow directions, I certainly don't need the added interference of ear plugs! He brought them in the house and set them on an end table. Later that evening, I was singing the "blankie song" to Emily (I sometimes sing too, Audrey!). Ryan made some wise crack about it (he is so like his dad) so I changed the words to sing the blankie song to Ryan, just to annoy him. He was acting all embarassed and then spied the ear muff things sitting on the table and promptly placed them over his ears so that he couldn't hear me singing!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Silly singing! I sing like you wouldn't believe and it doesn't sound good :) I can't wait for the time I get to embarrass Trevin. Sounds like some family fun you have there...Maybe someday you can hear my songs ;)
OOOHHH, can I get a pair?? What a great idea you got there! You could start selling those things to Mom's! You could call them Mommy Muff's... oh wait, not so appropriate. Oh, I'm sure we could come up with another name!
Ha-ha-ha-ha! You are hilarious! I think you're on to something! Let's work on a new name though. We could sell them in pink and decorate them with rhinestones and stuff!
Ya, I'll take a case!
You can market to the MOMS that are tired of WHINESE--and teenage whinese is the worst!
I like the ideas of pink with bling bling!
Post a Comment