This:

Plus this:
(with the instruction to help clean up)
Equals this:
Yes, the water is tinted yellow because a certain little boy didnt' flush the last time he went. And yes, I threw those legos in the trash after fishing them out with a rubber gloved hand.
6 comments:
LOL!
But look how cute she was.
Oh my, out in the trash. You will need those parts. Come on, it's only your son's pee! :0)
I meant......
But look how cute she IS!
Sorry, I have crazy fingers!
Aww, she was trying to help. Today my Caleb tried to put the entire role of tissue in the toilet. Fun times!
I would have thrown them away too!
Threw them away? Seriously? It's just pee....:-)
I think it's safe to say then, that you don't use cloth diapers? ;-) LOL!!!
I actually gave cloth diapers a try! I used them on Emily from around 4 months old to about a year old. I just couldn't figure out how to wash them in my super efficient front loader without them losing their absorbancy! I sick of them leaking. I gave all 6 of the diapers to my friend who was able to "strip" them and they work great for her!
She's a smarty pants...when will you ask her to clean up legos again?? :)
Post a Comment