Disneyland - December 2011

Disneyland - December 2011

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Celebrating Ryan's Birthday

The weekend of Ryan's b-day, he went on a "guys trip" to Legoland. Tripp, Ryan, Casey along with our brother-in-law with his 2 boys (Jacob & Luke) and Tripp's dad all drove to So. California for the weekend. Here are some pictures from the park. I wish they'd taken pictures at the beach because they had just as much fun there!







I'm not sure what's up with Casey and this new "smile" of his







We decided to get Ryan a new bike for his birthday (Walmart has great prices on bikes!) because his old one was a gift for his 4th b-day and it was a little small for him. All the bikes we've ever owned have been hand-me-downs. So it was fun to pick out a brand new bike for Ryan!


This one is 20" and fits him much better!

This bike has pegs so you can give someone a ride on the back


Here are some pictures from Ryan's Army/Camo themed birthday party. The boys had so much fun! I was worried that I wouldn't have enough for them to do. But the 10 squirt guns I bought from Walmart was all that was needed for this group of boys! Thank goodness it was nice and warm outside. Last year for his birthday I remember it being cool and windy so most of the party was spent inside.


Can a boy ever have too many Legos? Yes, I think they can...
I filled up about 40 water balloons (what a pain!) but they boys had SO much fun with them! Here's Tripp handing them out with explicit instructions to hold on to their balloons until everyone had 2!
Then he let them loose!
After they were all done, Tripp filled up the wastecan that the balloons had been in with water and dumped it on the birthday boy

At the end of the day, Ryan said, "this was my favorite day."
I love this kid.

3 comments:

Lee Ann said...

Looks like so much fun Amy! I hope my kids want to go to Legoland someday...or else I may just have to go by myself!

Dee said...

Super fun birthday!
Nice wheels too!

Vee Vignettes said...

What fun! You must have enjoyed some one-on-one time with your Em. :)