I'd like to say that you were an easy baby, but you were a tad fussy and particular. Which makes sense now - you certainly have remained consistently particular! When you were fussy, you would only stop crying if we pushed you in your stroller or held you in a certain way while standing - we were not allowed to sit, you could sense the change in elevation and it would set you off again! Here are a few of our favorite "Fussy Fusserman" faces you would make:
Daddy and I can still hear the cry you'd make with each one of these pictures, every face had a different cry. But despite the fussiness, you were a beautiful baby and we always got stopped when out and about by people telling us so. Your eyes are the biggest and bluest I've ever seen. You eventually grew out of your fussiness and before we knew it, you were a toddler!
Now, you and your brother are the best of friends. I love watching you play with Casey and teach him new things. But you are also pretty good at being a stinker to him! I guess that's just how brothers are :-)
When you became a big brother for the second time, you were almost 4 and a half and ready to be my helper! You are so sweet with your sister. It melts my heart. You always want to hold her and you are one of her favorite people too! She calls you "Yah-yee".
You are my big kindergartener this year. You have made Daddy and I so proud of you! I can't believe that you are writing and reading now! You are a very smart little boy who asks an insane amount of questions. You are so curious about everything around you. I do my best to answer your questions, but sometimes you stump me! We are also so excited that you chose to ask Jesus into your heart several months ago! I pray that you will cling to Him as you grow and mature in your relationship with Him.
You are a rule follower which I think ties into your tendancy towards being particular (dare I say, obsessive compulsive?) ! You are so funny and you're constantly saying or doing things that make me laugh. You're a goof!














6 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday sweet boy!!! Can't believe you're 6!
Happy birthday to Ryan! What a sweet story about him. He was such a cute baby!
What a cutie patootie!
Happy Birthday, Ryan.
Great job journaling all that!
Umm, hello, I am crying here!!
Wow, i can't believe that sweet little boy that I lost at Church is now 6!
Happy Birthday Ryan!
A wonderful tribute to a sweet 6 year old son! ;)
Such a sweet post for your sweet son. I love the photos of him growing up.
Post a Comment