Disneyland - December 2011

Disneyland - December 2011

Thursday, March 5, 2009

The girl has mastered heels!

Lately, Emily is constantly dragging shoes out of the closets and wearing them all over the house. It's not just my shoes. She wears Tripp's shoes, Ryan's & Casey's shoes and even Casey's slippers! She's not picky. She just likes to clop around the house in too-big shoes! It's really cute, but I'm tired of tripping over random shoes scattered all over the house! She even does good in high heels! I took a video of her cloppin' around in some, but learned a lesson -- you can't turn your camera sideways while taking video. Even though I rotated it in the software, it still comes out sideways. So just tilt your head to the left while you watch it :-)

7 comments:

Dee said...

Wow! That's impressive. She just skates along doesn't she!

The Chocoholic said...

HI!
I'm stopping by from SITS to say hello.
Have a great day!

The Blonde Duck said...

Popped in from SITS to say hi!

Meg said...

came over from SITS.

My son actually steals my shoes! I'm always finding random shoes through the house.

Eryn said...

I was praying for you last night. HOw did it go?

Carebear said...

She is so cute! Is she a thumbsucker? My baby girl has been sucking her thumb the last few weeks and I think it is the sweetest thing! I actually just came by to tell you that the randomly-selected winner of the Cheesecake Factory gift certificate is Joy from Joy to the Blog. Thanks so much for entering my giveaway, and for becoming a follower! I hope you enjoy my blog! I try to visit at least 2 of my followers daily to spread comment love so I’ll be seeing you soon!

P.S. Come visit for my best giveaway ever from March 23rd-26th!

Aubrey said...

How cute! She certainly has matered that!!