Yesterday I went to Bible study. I go to Women in the Word at Desert View Church. It is an amazing group of women and I have learned so much! I've been attending ever since we moved back to Phoenix. This is my 4th year there! This year we are studying Genesis and I am loving every bit of it! So, all that to say, I'm thankful for my Bible study!
For today, being Veteran's Day, is it cheesy to say that I'm thankful for our Veterans? This morning we went out to one of the Surprise fire stations where our friend headed up a free pancake breakfast for all the Veterans and anyone else who wanted to come show the Veterans some love! We had fun doing that and supporting firefighter charities as well. Check out this link and you can see my boys waving their flags in the background! Ryan is wearing a gray t-shirt and Casey is wearing a plaid flannel jacket.
No comments:
Post a Comment