Disneyland - December 2011

Disneyland - December 2011

Friday, November 12, 2010

Thankful - Day 12

Today I'm thankful for my friend Jessica giving me her library culture pass to the Phoenix Children's Museum! Emily and I had a "mommy/daughter" date and it was so much fun! I tried to invite another mom and her kids but it didn't work out. I'm so glad it didn't because this gave me a chance to give Emily my undivided attention. It made me realize that I need to do these kind of "dates" with each of our kids, more often. I wish I had more pictures, but my camera battery died a half hour into our visit :-(


I love this "angel bathtub"
Here we are in the book loft
Grocery shopping! I just can't get enough of that!
Emily loved the kitchen



Working a puzzle
Her favorite place was this play area for littler kids where you can't wear your shoes inside. She also loved the craft room where she painted a huge castle for like 15 minutes! We also made a silly turkey. If you are in the Phoenix area, I highly recommend this place. But make sure to get a culture pass from the library otherwise it's $11 a person to get in.

No comments: