I was looking forward to spending a lazy day as a family.
But Tripp was invited to the Nascar races today with some friends and I was glad he was able to go. He's been working so hard lately, taking every side job that comes his way. I've been away 2 weekends in the past month (my half marathon in Vancouver and more recently, my trip to CA to visit my dad & step-mom).
So the kids and I had a good day. I was able to go for a 6 miler this morning before Tripp left. Then we did craft projects. I did laundry. We went for a walk up to Walgreen's and got a Redbox movie. I set up our iPod Touch that has been sitting in its box since August.
So I'm just thankful for a nice relaxing day and that my husband got to do something fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment