Wow. Where did I go? I bombed this challenge of being thankful every day of the month of November. I started strong, then...
So I'll fill you in a few things I'm thankful for in the past week.
I'm thankful -
I was able to get in a quick 3 mile run and a workout at the gym
To be getting to know a new friend while 3 of us hiked at Thunderbird Park
That the 5 of us as a family went on a run/bike ride around our neighborhood
For our church and the 20 year anniversary celebration
For my sweet friend Amie who is now out of beauty school and working in a salon and continues to do my hair at a significant discount and she is SO GOOD at what she does
For friends who invited us over to their house for dinner
And for another friend who generously kept all 3 of my kids today so that I could work for 6 hours
And tomorrow is Thanksgiving. How will you -
No comments:
Post a Comment