My friend Julie is doing 30 days of thankfulness over at her blog so I thought I would do the same. This being the month of November and Thanksgiving just around the corner and all! So since I'm a little late getting it started, we'll call it 27 days of thankfulness :-)
I'm thankful for my wonderful husband.
Why, you may ask?
Last night after a really annoying trip to the grocery store with all 3 kids, I came home and realized that I had forgotten to stop by Pommie & Granddad's house to get some Zupa that Pommie had made for Ryan (she knows the way to our first born's heart is through his stomach!). So I asked Tripp to run over and get it. He obliged with no complaints
Then later, I remembered we had a RedBox movie that if not returned by 9pm, we would be charged for another day. So he again, ran out to return the movie, again no complaints.
Then this morning I had Bible Study and I knew I needed to get gas because the light was on. Bible study is 18 miles away so I wasn't going to make it if I didn't fill 'er up. When I got in the van this morning, and glanced at the dash board, it revealed a gas gauge that read 'full'! My husband is so wonderful. He got me gas last night probably while he was out running one my errands.
He is wonderful. He takes care of me.
**Just a side note to say that I still have a wonderful husband who takes care of me... But I'm losin' it. I was sitting at a signal today and noticed the price of gas at the station on the corner. I thought, "gee gas sure is more than it was yesterday when I got gas." Yep. I got my own gas yesterday afternoon, at Safeway, to be exact, before going in to the bank. I am really losin' it...
No comments:
Post a Comment