Tripp is framing in the room that will have the toilet in it
My closet has been sheet-rocked and taped, ready for paint!
And speaking of paint, we are having a disagreement regarding the paint color in our bedroom. I did choose it when we first moved in, but once it was on the walls, I was less than thrilled. It's just more "Nantucket" and I was hoping for more of a "Tuscan" feel, something that goes better with our massive bedroom furniture. I'm thinking more of a warm brown. Anyway, Tripp does not want to paint the room again, he'd rather just leave it the color it is plus there is a lot of this paint color left. And I said that I will just paint it myself, but he says I'm not allowed to paint. Apparently my perfectionist husband, who actually painted many a building to pay for my wedding ring, does not think I am a good painter. So, Tripp made me a deal. I could choose to leave the room the color it is and he'll install a tube light in the shower (it is sort of like a mini sky light) or choose a new paint color and he'll paint the room and I don't get my tube light. What's a girl to do? I'm going to scour Craigslist for a tube light AND keep trying to convince him to repaint our room. Because, seriously, if it doesn't get painted now, when will it ever happen?
3 comments:
oh man, that's a tough decision! i would probably do the same thing you're doing...he'll give in eventually. right? (that's usually what happens with bryce, anyway...)
Smart girl, it will never get painted. Paint now.
Just left you something on my blog...
Post a Comment