Disneyland - December 2011

Disneyland - December 2011

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mildly Inappropriate, But Oh So Cute!

This evening Ryan was "taking care of business". I went to check on him, as it had been a little while that he'd been in there. This is what I walked in to find:


Ryan is learning to read in Kindergarten and his little brother asked him to read him a book. So Casey pulled up a footstool and Ryan "read" to Casey. I know that some day I'll have to delete this post because it would probably scar my poor first born! But seriously, isn't it sweet?

5 comments:

Audrey said...

that is so cute...i guess you take those learning moments any way you get them!

Lee Ann said...

Oh it is really cute! Sarah loves for me to read to her when she's on the toilet :-) And reading....I'm finding it fascinating to watch someone learn to read. What a process.

The Bentley's said...

OH my gosh...that is seriously adorable. What a great capture moment!

Meredith said...

Love it. I have a similar picture of the boys playing cards in the bathroom with Caden sitting on the pot!

Julie D. said...

so sweet! love it!