Disneyland - December 2011

Disneyland - December 2011

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cute Clippies

My very crafty friend Beckie posted about these little hair clips that she made and she linked the tutorial which is here. They are super easy and you can get as fancy as you want to! Here are a few that I cranked out:



Michael's usually has spools of ribbon for a buck, so that's where I got most of the ribbon I used. I have tons of ribbon for the tag blankies I make but it's too wide. This ribbon for the clips is 3/8". Anyway, give it a try! People will think you're very crafty, even if you're not! At least that's how I feel :-)

So, now I suppose I should get back to my neglected kitchen and floors...

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Good job! They're pretty purty!

Lee Ann said...

They are so cute! My girls were just given some and they love them. I'm going to have to give it a try!

Dee said...

My girl was just given some too. I'd make'em if she'd wear'em.

Very cute!
You are craftie, girl!

Anonymous said...

How cute and so easy to make!

The Frosts said...

Oh yes, you are crafty...I would need amelia bedelia instructions to do them...but I so want to, I'll get more details from you at T-ball practice. I just cut a foot off of Allana's hair so I'll be needing some cute stuff.