Please excuse my disaster of a house -- all master bedroom items are currently in the dining room, including the king sized matress leaning against the wall. My house in complete and utter chaos and there is constantly a white dusty film on everything. I. don't. like. it. Today while at Costco, I splurged and purchased one of those hand held Swiffer Duster things. I'm really glad I did -- Ryan dusted everything within his reach! He loves it!
There's not much to report on the remodel progress. The block workers should finish up the block work on Monday. Tripp has removed the window and moved it to it's new location that looks out into the backyard. Here's Emily supervising Tripp:
6 comments:
Now, why don't you want to sleep on your bed with a big gaping whole in the wall right next to you?? You could just pretend that you're camping!
Oh my! I'm sure it will be worth all the inconvenience...eventually.
Thanks so much for stopping by my place last week on my special SITS day!
i'd vote for those kiddos on SYTYCD!
it will be so nice when your bathroom is done! i remember the white film of dust over everything when we were remodeling, too. it was so nice to be done!
I use to be able to dance.
Your kiddos sure can though!
Totally cute.
Hang in there baby, it'll all be worth it shortly. Just be thankful you have Arizona weather and not ours. It snowed again! Just a light dusting, but it still snowed again! Ugggggh!
so cute!
Stopping by from SITS. Remodels can be so fun but so difficult too.
Post a Comment