
So my friend Eryn tagged me. I'm new to blogging so I wasn't sure what this meant. Had to ask some seasoned bloggers. According to the rules, I'm supposed to come up with 7 random or weird facts about myself. So here goes:
1. When I was 19, I got a tattoo of a frog. It is on my left side lower back, kind just above my rear. So Tripp teases me that I have a frog on my a#%.
2. My kids have A LOT of grandparents.
3. I've said this before, and I'll say it again: I have an irrational fear of vomit. Here's an example: last night at 11pm Casey came out of his room (I was watching "Samantha Who?" that I'd DVR'd earlier). He says, "my tummy doesn't feel well". Instantly, mine doesn't either! Thankfully, it didn't turn out to be anything serious. But those 5 little words are enough to keep me up all night, laying in waiting, listening for the retching! Ugh, I just loathe the vomit.
4. Only 1 of our 3 children were "planned".
5. Since my mom passed away in June of '07 and I inherited all of her lovely "bling" (and some of her clothes), everyday I purpose to wear something that belonged to her.
6. I should be completing any number or chores right now, yet here I sit (hence, the name of my blog!). As I look around me, the floors could use a good vacuuming, there's a pile of towels, albeit folded, on the table beside me that should be put away, and though I can't see the kitchen from where I sit, I still hear it calling me. I'm just good at tuning things out.
7. I'm excited to take the kids to the pumpkin patch today, but wish I could bundle them up. It is late October now, yet the weather here is still in the 90s. That is just not right!
There's my 7 things. Now I'm supposed to tag 7 more people, but I think all the bloggers I know have already been tagged! Here's a few, though: Dee , Beckie, Christy.
1 comment:
No more tattoo plans, then?
Post a Comment