Disneyland - December 2011

Disneyland - December 2011

Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm not so sure about this...

So, I'm treading lightly here. I've been a blog lurker for a little while now. I'm pretty sure that I don't have time to do this. I'm not sure why I've even gone so far as to create this blog. Tripp sees me doing this and says with a tone of voice he uses when Emily begins to climb up on a table, "Woman, you don't have time for that." "I know, I know" I tell him. Yet here I sit, still proceeding. So we'll see. I'll take one blog at a time. I guess I'd just like an outlet for all the thoughts swirling around in my head and also a way to share cute photos of my adorable kids :)

I'm inspired by my dear friend, Mere's blog (see my blog list "A Day in the life of the McNairs"), yet I don't know if I can dig as deep as she does :). Anyway, consider this a test run.

And stay tuned, I'm working on a post with lots of pictures from the long weekend visit we had with our friends, the McNairs!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Yeah!! I found it! Love you!

The Bentley's said...

Your page looks so cute! Love you and can't wait to see pics and your thoughts!

Dee said...

Welcome to blogland baby! I felt the same way about the time issue but it just fits in my day. It just replaces the mass emails.

I was thinking of you this past Saturday wondering how you were doing. I was planning my menu for the month and I'm making your yummy shredded pork.

Looking forward to staying connected.

Hugs.

Infarrantly Creative said...

Welcome to blogland. You will love it.