There is one more fun thing we did while Cory, Mere and Co. were visiting! I thought I'd share these fun pictures from our visit to see Tripp at the fire station. It's funny too, our kids have obviously been to the fire station dozens of times, but it never gets old to them. They still get excited when I tell them we're going to the station and when we're out and about and there is a fire truck or ambulance they get excited as if they've never seen one before! Anyway, here are some fun photos:
The kids are intrigued by what exciting equipment the fire truck holds.

Ella in the cab of the fire truck

Jackson tries on Tripp's helmet

Caden tried it on too!
Ella took a turn too!


All the kiddos!

Tripp got all suited up and had he kids hug him so that if they ever have to be rescued by a fire fighter, they won't be scared.

Mere and I posed with our girls

All the boys (minus Cole)

Jackson, Casey and Ryan = BUDS!
This concludes my 3 part series! Hope you enjoyed it :)
1 comment:
That's so fun! I can't believe how big their family is and how great they all look! Thanks for sharing your fun times!
Post a Comment