We are so blessed to be able to send Ryan back to Northwest Christian School this year. God has provided, thus far, in several different ways for us to be able to afford NCS. One of the ways has been the giftcard program. Tripp's dad bought his lumber package for the house they're building up north through Home Depot with our giftcards! That was a huge blessing! Anyway, as long as God continues to provide unique ways for us to afford NCS, we'll keep on trusting that this is where our children should go to school!
Ryan is having a breakfast of champions - Cinnamon Toast Crunch!
Standing outside Mrs. Murray's classroom
Putting on his name tag
Look at that handsome face, so proud to be in 1st grade!
Do you notice a trend when it comes to Emily smiling for cameras?
Ryan has been doing well in school so far. Mrs. Murray does not focus a whole lot on academics in the first few weeks. She really wants them to get the routine of the day down first. It's a big adjustment to go from 3 hours of school to 7 hours! Plus it's still so hot out - Ryan actually says he wishes he had less recess because he's so hot outside! I'm sure he'll change his mind once the weather cools down a bit. He had his first spelling test on Friday and got 100%!
Well, that's all for now. I have more pictures to post from the last few weeks of summer. Those will come in the next week - I promise I won't let so much time pass between posts!
5 comments:
Look at him! We have the same red bowl, btw. I think it's wonderful that you're able to send him to the school of your choice. We'll have to keep praying for funding!
Holy Moly, what are you feeding that kid. He has really shot up this summer. What a great first day of school.
Oh my goodness. Spelling?? I can't even imagine. We're starting SCA on Tuesday for Jared - preschool. I can't believe how time flies ... pretty soon ... spelling?
He is such a handsome boy, so glad he gets to be at NCS. Seems like a REALLY good school. ;-)
how fun! connor's first day is on thursday! full day kindergarten!!
I love how he looks so proud sitting at his desk with he name tag on. So cute!
Post a Comment