I sent out an email with a link to Emily's 2 year pictures, but I wanted to "archive" them on my blog as well, since that link will expire in November.
As cute as she can be, she was not destined to be a child model! This girl will not cooperate when it comes to taking her picture! Most of the time she looked like this:
1
But none the less, the photographer made the most of my stone faced stinker!
2
35
After lots of hard work with me chasing her around and trying to eek a smile out of her, she started to come around...
6
7
8
These are some multi-image pictures the photographer put together. They are really cute, but I didn't buy any because I'm cheap ($30 for one picture?!? No thanks!).

And even thoughtshe isn't smiling in this next picture, it is one of my favorites. I love that you can see her sweet feet and her whole dress and the way her arm is bent to hold on my bracelet.
9
So lets play a little game called "caption that photo"! In the comments section, tell me some funny ways to caption your favorite photo of Emily! I've put the numbers below them so it's easier to tell me which one is your favorite.
7 comments:
These are adorable. I love that she still has her baby face. Will does too, I love looking at his profile - I try my best to etch it in my memory because I know his round forehead and pudgy cheeks will soon thin out to those of a young boy. So... one of my fave's of Emily's pics is the profile one! So precious.
Where did you go to take them?
She is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
How gorgeous is she! Awesome!
OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!!! what a DOLL! Those curls! Those eyes! I think they're just so precious....even without the smiles. I have no idea which is my fav. I wouldn't be able to chose!
#1: Are you seriously going to make me get my picture taken? Yeah...about that...
So stinkin cute!!
I love the sepia-toned pics. Adorable!
she is so cute!
3-"Not a chance. Not gonna get a smile. Not a single chance."
Way to go on the 1/2 marathon! You can totally do it. Google Hal Higdon. He has a great training schedule for first time half-marathons. I followed it for my first one and I didn't have a problem finishing at all...and didn't stop to walk!! Its straightforward with out all the 'running jargon' runs...tempo, fartlek, intervals...etc. Go for it!
Smiling or not...she is a beautiful little girl! I love the pics at the end of your "Stone-faced" ones, where she almost has a slight smirk. I agree with a previous poster...looks like she's thinking, I want to smile, but there's no way, just because you want me to....I won't do it!" So adorable!
Post a Comment