Disneyland - December 2011

Disneyland - December 2011

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

happy birthday, Baby

My wife's birthday is a huge event, a month long event! Well, it was until Emily was born and now they share a birth month. So Amy's birthday has been REDUCED TO A WEEK LONG celebration. And don't tell her this, but she deserves it! All you Mom's out there know how special Moms and Wives are and you do not get half of the recognition that you deserve. So I hope that my wife has a special day filled with conversations with Meredith, laughter, coffee, dark chocolate, well- behaved children, and a husband with a servants heart. I am looking forward to our date tonight and have a little surprise (bigger than a 6-pack of Dr Pepper) planned for you. Love you and have a happy 21st birthday (for the 12th time).

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Ah Bipp, you made me cry! Your wife is AMAZING!!! SPECIAL!!! WONDERFUL!!! The BEST!!! Amy, you want me to keep going?? Happy Birthday my sweet friend! Love you!

Kelli said...

Happy birthday to my newest friend. I'm so happy I continued to click and stumbled on your blog. How sweet of your honey to leave you a message! To continue the celebration my gift will be there soon. Hugs from Ohio!

Brooke Zimmermann said...

Sweet, sweet! Happy birthday from one spoiled birthday girl to another. I always celebrate for at least a week or more! Thank you for your recent comment, I have been offline for a while.

The Frosts said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY you fabulous fabulous woman...I love the "servant's heart" part...I hope you enjoyed it.

Megan said...

Awwwww.......so sweet!!!