Disneyland - December 2011

Disneyland - December 2011

Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Milestone Was Achieved Today!

It's one of those of those milestones that you look forward to and Ryan has finally achieved it!

Tah-dah! I know, he's 5 1/2, but I learned to ride my bike late also. But he is very excited and proud of himself. We live in this great cul-de-sac, perfect and safe for riding bikes. We just got a bike for Casey from one of Tripp's chiefs! We just need to find training wheels for it. They are going to have so much fun riding bikes together. I love that it is the end of December and my kids can play outside like this - without jackets, even! I am envious of my friends in Washington, though who may get to enjoy a white Christmas this year.

5 comments:

Cory said...

Way to go Ryan!!!

And as far as playing outside without jackets... I like that we need jackets cause it's STILL snowing!

Dee said...

Right on, Ryan!
What a stud!

I'll take your Arizona Christmas anyday.

I seriously looked at tickets for Hawaii and your way. I'm so want to get away from this artic blast. There is no way I'd last in Alaska! At least not in the winter.

Trish said...

Yay for Ryan!! how fun, and I agree that is a milestone that you look forward to. Soon your boys will be tearing up the cul-de-sac on their bikes.

Now about that sunny weather.......
wanna trade places?

I just heard on the news that we will have the whitest Christmas ever recorded here. The most snow there has ever been on Christmas day was 3 inches. Yep, we have that beat by 12 inches!

Dee said...

Hey girl,

I seriously would have come your way had it not been the holiday season. I'm so sick of the cold, snowy weather.

Cartridges: At Michaels (after Thanksgiving) the older cartridges were 33 bucks and the day after Christmas they were 44. I've bought some at Wal-Mart's clearance at $35 each.
JoAnn's has had them 50% off may be once or twice a year.

Every day low price you can order them from Costo on line. They are about $20-30 cheaper than regular price.

The Cartridges I have:
ZooBalloo
Beyond Birthdays
Tags, Bags & Boxes
Accent Essentials
Plantin SchoolBook
Christmas Cheer
Joys of the Season
Alphaicious
Speaking of Fall
Makin the Grade
Mickey & Friends - Disney
Happily Ever After _ Disney
Dreams Come True - Disney

I have not spent more than $35-40 per cartridge.

So when did you get your machine? Are you lovin it! It is so awesome and has saved me $$ on stickers, Christmas tags, etc.

Audrey said...

Awesome! So exciting for Ryan!

I hope you guys enjoyed your Christmas. Your pics are so cute!