Wow, it sure goes quick, doesn't it? How does your family unwrap gifts? Usually, when we're with the whole family, cousins and all, it is a frenzy! You can't even snap a picture because you don't know where to point the camera! Wrapping paper is just flying and once the paper and bows settle to the ground, there are the kids with their respective gifts beside them. But this year, I was thankful that my in-laws decided to slow the process down a bit. And the kids did good! They actually enjoyed watching each other open their gifts. I actually got some pictures!
This actually on Christmas Eve, all dressed up for church
Christmas morning, all the cousins together
Emily, with her favorite person, her Nan!
The boys eagerly look as Casey opens the first gift
Casey was soooo excited to get "Lego Mack"
Ryan was soooo excited to get this! He & Tripp spent the rest of the day and the next day putting all the parts together.
We got Emily a baby doll and she really liked it!
Of course, she had to have a stroller for her baby doll too! After 5 Christmases of shopping for "boy toys", it's so fun to shop for a little girl!
At the end of the day, we all curled up on the couch with popcorn and watched a Mickey Mouse Christmas movie.
We had such a great Christmas, the best part, as cheesey as it sounds, was being together as a family. We were just together and it was so wonderful. There was no agenda for the day. It was relaxing and I loved it. I thank God for my family. He has blessed us beyond comprehension. Thank you Lord, for coming to earth to be our Savior. We love you.
1 comment:
I loved our no agenda christmas too! My boys slept till 8:30!
That lego City looks awesome.
Glad you guys had a great day.
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment