Disneyland - December 2011

Disneyland - December 2011

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Training run #3

The title to this post should say "Training run #5"! But a busy week kept that from happening. I haven't run since my last long run last weekend. Boo! All I can do is keep looking forward though, not regretting what didn't happen.

This morning was to be a nice easy 5 miler at a 10:48 pace. I thought it was going to be chilly out, I dressed in pants, tank, long sleeves and gloves. Ended up taking off the gloves after mile 1. Lucy and I set out and I planned to drop her off after a few miles but she was keeping up with me so I kept her with me the whole time. I'm not worried about my individual mile times for long runs, but want to keep track for my own info. Here they are: 10:17, 9:59, 10:17, 10:06, 10:08.

Next week I really need to squeeze in my 2 runs before my long run!! Praying for the time to get 'em done!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Nice job my sweet friend!!