Disneyland - December 2011

Disneyland - December 2011

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Training run #5

I was able to get one other run in this past week in between my weekend long runs. On Wednesday I ran on my neighbors' treadmill. I did a 4 mile tempo run. One warm up mile, 2 at 9:05 and a cool down.

Today I did my nice and easy long run of 6 miles. My running buddy and I couldn't make our schedules line up this weekend so I took Lucy out with me for the first 4 miles. The weather was beautiful, a perfect 60 degrees. I followed my usual route, but kinda wished that I had gone somewhere else, just for the change of scenery. Maybe next run! I did a 4 mile loop, dropped off Lucy at home and headed back out for 2 more miles. This run was pretty uneventful.

I'm going to try to squeeze in a 4 mile tempo run on the treadmill on Tuesday then on Wednesday we leave for Disneyland!! I will not attempt to run while we are there. I'm sure I will be pooped after walking the park for a few days! I hope to get in a long run with my running buddy on Tuesday after we get back.

I am wrapping this up now, I'm trying to blog while helping Emily learn how to play Wii bowling...it is HIGHLY frustrating!

No comments: