Disneyland - December 2011

Disneyland - December 2011

Monday, October 10, 2011

Catching Up - Part 3 (July cont.)

The rest of July was a blast! My dear friend Pam and her sweet daughter Vera came up to the cabin with Emily and I for a girls' weekend! The little girls had so much fun playing dress-up and dolls and kitchen and us big girls had some time to scrapbook!


Emily and Vera in their princess gowns
Pam and I having a snack on the back porch
Watching cartoons
We went on a little adventure down to Clear Creek. We were the only one's there, which I thought was strange because the last time we went it was super crowded! I guess it was because everyone was smarter than us and knew that you don't want to be caught down there when a monsoon rolls in...





Princesses posing on boulders

Me and the dog
Clean girls!

Getting ready to head back down to the Valley
We felt like storm chasers as we drove down into the Verde Valley right into these storms!



Later on in the month, we went up to Anthem where Pam lives and played at the water park up there. The kids LOVE going there and Casey is finally tall enough to ride the big slide!
The boys also jumped off the high dive, here goes Ryan
Then Casey


Here's Casey coming down the big water slide
Here comes Ryan!


I went down it too and didn't even mess up my hair!

No comments: