Disneyland - December 2011

Disneyland - December 2011

Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Milestone For Casey!

Casey can officially ride a two wheeler bicycle at the age of 4! Tripp took him to the park a couple weeks ago and they practiced in the grass and he got it pretty quick. Here is a video of them below:

Then, just the other day, Tripp got Casey going in our cul-de-sac and now he can steer, kind of (he almost crashed into me!):

I'm so proud of him! I didn't learn to ride my 2-wheeler until after I was 6! He got the hang of it so quickly and he was fearless! Good job, baby boy! We're looking forward to getting the boys on their bikes, Emily in the jogging stroller and going for family run/rides now that the weather is finally cooling off!

6 comments:

Meredith said...

Hooray Casey!! Way to go!!

Audrey said...

Awesome! It's so cute to watch kids learn to do new and exciting things like that!

Lee Ann said...

Wooohooo! I think that is such a fun milestone!

And yes....the weather is beginning to "cool off". :)

Kelli said...

Great job Casey. He looks so excited.

Vee Vignettes said...

That is so great, Amy! Casey is THE MAN!! :)

The Barrett Family said...

Good Job, Casey. Good job, Casey. Good job, Casey, you did a good job. (this is me singing the "Good Job" song) Hooray! ;-)