skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Emily's Favorite Person
As much as she's her Mama's Girl, Emily's favorite person, hands down, is her Nan. This is Tripp's mom, Elaine, and Emily just adores her. She asks about Nan constantly and when can we see Nan. Up until recently, Emily would call her "Nee". Just to show you how much she loves her Nan, tonight as we met up with them for dinner at Red Robin, I pointed out Elaine to Emily. Once she spied her, she yelled, "Oh yay!" And goes tearing up the sidewalk with her arms outstretched straight for her Nan. I just love their bond. It's so sweet and heartwarming. There's also a part of me that thinks she probably would've had a similar bond to her Mimi...
1 comment:
Oh I LOVE that! Grandma's are SO special. And yes, she would have been the same way about your mom as well!
Post a Comment