Here he is on the way to school:
.jpg)
And just for fun, here are Ryan and Emily too :-)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Ryan starts school at 8am and Casey doesn't start until 9am. So to kill some time we went to the nearby Safeway and decided to get Mrs. Cornelius some flowers. Casey asked if he could get some whipped cream from the Starbuck's inside Safeway so we obliged:
.jpg)
He was gracious enough to share with his sister
.jpg)
Here he is waiting outside the classroom
And with Mrs. Cornelius' flowers.jpg)
The proverbial shot with the little sister
.jpg)
And the moment he's been waiting for!
It was so cute - as we were about to turn into school after returning from Safeway, we hear this excited squeal from the backseat! Casey just couldn't contain himself, he was just giddy! After he came home, he told us all about his day and the songs he sang. For the rest of the day, all we heard was him singing this song, "5 little monkeys swinging from a tree, teasing Mr. Alligator 'can't catch me!'. Along came Mr. Alligator, quiet as can be and SNAPPED that monkey right out of that tree!" All I can say is, I hope those monkeys learned their lesson!
.jpg)
7 comments:
What a big boy!
I can't get over how beautiful your children are. I love that Casey was so excited about his big day. That kind of excitement can be contagious. And I love the flowers...yellow, my favorite.
How fun! I can't believe how big your boys are getting! You are such a great mom, Amy!
He is soooooo adorable!!
I love that he was giddy with excitement.
He looks so excited! What a cutie...and how sweet to bring flowers to the teacher on the first day. Love it!
I love the pic of Casey and Mrs. Cornelius. He is just beaming! What a fun morning. :)
too cute!
Post a Comment