I'm a little late, but I finally had Emily's 3 year pictures taken! Tripp's sister took them for us at Sahuaro Ranch Park and I am thrilled with how they turned out!
Those are amazing pictures. She is just so sweet and her hair is so long. I love the dimples and her dress. The black and white picture of you two is beautiful.
I am a daughter of Christ, wife to Tripp, mom to 3 beautiful kids. Dawdle: to spend time wastefully or idly. My name is Amy and I dawdle. My husband affectionately calls me a "dawdlebug".
3 comments:
GREAT photos! Wendy did such a great job. Emily looks so pretty and so does Mommy. :) Hugs, P
Those are amazing pictures. She is just so sweet and her hair is so long. I love the dimples and her dress. The black and white picture of you two is beautiful.
Emily's pics turned out great! She is so cute!
Post a Comment