With this school year, brings a new school. I think we are all a little anxious about starting at a new school - new rules, new routines, new teachers, new friends, new playground...
I talked to the boys a few days ago to remind them they wouldn't be praying in class like they did at Northwest. I told them that we would just make sure and pray on the way to school. I told them that they need to be lights that shine Jesus at their new school! I truly hope this is the case. That they will not be fearful to share what they know of the Lord with their friends. That they will stand up for what they believe and know is right. I was a little emotional the first day, it felt weird to be driving the opposite direction down the road to get the kids to school. One positive is that this school is a few minutes closer!
The boys started the morning off with a bowl of Lucky Charms, nothing like a big bowl of sugar to get the brain going!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Then we had to take the traditional "first day of school" pictures. Don't they look so handsome in their school uniforms?
.jpg)
Here's Ryan outside of his classroom. He's in room H2.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
wow, I forget that school starts so early for you guys! praying that your boys have a wonderful school year at their new school. I am sure they will do great!
Great changes! Love those pictures of your handsome little men. Sounds like a great start to a great year. I love how you talked to them about being a light for Jesus in their new school :)
So cute! How exciting. Sorry we missed each other the other day. I was driving to practice and realized I don't have your cell # on my new phone.
Post a Comment